World leader in Virtual Advertising and Virtual Product Placement. It has created Virtual Advertising and Branding services for television stations and producers around the world, bringing incremental revenues for stations and rights holders and delivering new and impactful advertising for agencies and brands.
Required experience and skills:
- 5+ years of Machine / Deep learning of computer vision experience;
- Master Degree or PhD at Computer Science or Math;
- Practical experience with pixel-accurate instance segmentation;
- Solid experience of working with high-performance TRT/ONNX optimization is obligatory;
- Deep understanding and experience of development/engineering including software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution;
- Ability to work independently;
- The ability to work well in a very dynamic, fast-moving environment with high expectations.
Would be plus:
- Working with segmentation framework and segmentation NNs like convnex and DeepLab;
- Experience with vision library such as OpenCV.
5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
All public holidays are days off
Vacation and sick leave are covered by the company